3/4 cup heavy cream
6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
14 or so graham crackers
1 pint Whitey’s Vanilla Ice Cream
1 pint Whitey’s Chocolate Ice Cream
12 large marshmallows
1. Soften vanilla ice cream on microwave’s defrost setting for 30 seconds. Repeat with chocolate ice cream.
2. Microwave cream and chocolate in a 1-quart glass measuring cup on high power until very hot, about 2 minutes. Whisk until chocolate melts into a smooth sauce.
3. Line an 8-inch square metal pan with plastic wrap, leaving an overhang. Arrange 1/3 of the graham crackers over bottom, cutting the final few with a knife to fit. Drizzle 1/3 of the sauce over the crackers; spread evenly. Freeze until chocolate is just set, 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Spread vanilla ice cream over the chocolate. Top with another cracker layer as before. Drizzle another 1/3 of the sauce over the crackers; spread evenly. Freeze until just set, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Spread chocolate ice cream over the crackers. Arrange a final layer of crackers over the ice cream. Spread remaining sauce over crackers. Freeze until set, about 2 hours, or double-wrap in plastic and freeze up to five days.
6. To serve, lift dessert from pan; discard plastic wrap. Halve the dessert; cut each half into 6 slices. Return to freezer briefly. Toast marshmallows over a flame and serve alongside s’mores.
Makes 12 servings